ALBERT GROUP’S “CASH FOR REFERRALS”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Referrer must be 21 years of age and a US citizen to be eligible for $500.00 payment for a valid referral.
- In order for Referrer to earn a $500.00 payment for a referral, the person/household that is referred must purchase a new inground swimming pool or landscape project with a value of at least $10,000.00 from Albert Group with complete installation. Purchase must be made between Janurary 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013. All referrals must be submitted via http://www.albertgrouplandscaping.com/cash-for-referrals and the required information must be filled out in its entirety in order for the referral to be valid.
- There are no other referral payments available for any other type of referral other than the purchase of a new inground swimming pool or landscape project with a value of at least $5000.00 from Albert Group.
- Please take notice that it will be the responsibility of the Referrer to gain permission of the Referral to submit there information to Albert Group.
- In the event that a purchase is made as a result of the Referrer providing the Referral, the $500.00 payment will be paid upon the completion of the Referral’s project. Payments will not be made until the swimming pool project is completed and referral has made final payment.
- There are no payments that are redeemable in the event that the Referral signs a contract and then cancels or places the project on hold.
- For payable Referrals based upon the terms and conditions contained herein, Referrer will be required to fill out Form W-9 from the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service prior to the payment being issued by Albert Group. Also note, that any payments made in a calendar year that are greater that $600.00 will be subject to 1099 Miscellaneous Income Form from the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service
- All purchases made prior to Janurary 1, 2013 are excluded from this program.
- Program terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Program expires December 31, 2013