When deciding on building a swimming pool in your back yard you have some very important decisions to make. One is who is going to be installing your pool and the other is who is going to be the manufacturer of your pool. Both are equally important. Albert Group Landscaping became a fiberglass swimming pool builder in Orange County NY after designing many landscapes around other pool builders pools. Time and time again we came across a few things that we knew we could do better.
- Pools were being built in areas that did not utilize the remaining property efficiently. This is not the pool builders fault, they simply put a pool in the ground where you tell them you would like to have it. Landscape designers by the nature of their profession understand these situations, and work to avoid them. In fact we design every pool project in 3-D at no additional charge so you can visualize your project before you purchase.
- Pools were being built at the wrong elevation. This makes landscaping around them and more often drainage a serrious issue.
- Pools were being built with the wrong style of coping for the decking that the homeowner wanted. This is due more to a lack of understanding of what the homeowner wanted by the pool builder than anything. But still if this happens on your project you may have to replace the coping and liner you just paid for to get the look you envisioned from the start.
- Pool owners were not fully aware of what warranty their pool has. Click here to view Leisure Pools USA Warranty. When you buy a fiberglass pool your warranty has 3 main components. The structure, finish and disclaimers. Did you know that the warranty on a vinyl liner often does not cover punctures or fading? And most are pro-rated.
- Now that you understand how we got in the pool business, you can check out my blog article titled What Makes Leisure Pools USA different from the competition? to see why I chose Leisure Pools USA as my exclusive supplier of fiberglass pools.
A beautiful Moroccan Fiberglass Pool