Deciding to build a backyard sanctuary is almost like adding another room to your home. Outdoor water features create a setting of peace and tranquility, giving you an easy means of escaping whatever different types of stress the day can throw at you. From a practical standpoint, they can also add significant value to your home. Water features like waterfalls or pondless waterfalls used to be extremely expensive, time-consuming projects. But thanks to a revolutionary concrete additive pioneered by StoneMakers, these projects can now be done at a fraction of a cost, and completed much faster than before, with minimal disruption to your home routine.
Whether they are large or small, water features like those mentioned above can bring a feeling of serenity to your backyard. The tranquility associated with the sound of trickling water can really help you unwind after a long, tiring day. Here are seven reasons to consider adding a water feature to your backyard home beautification projects.
1. A backyard water feature is incredibly appealing from an aesthetic viewpoint. There’s just something special about both seeing and hearing running water; there’s a certain aura to it. StoneMakers concrete mimics the look of natural stone and allows for a nearly limitless choice in colors, so you will not only have a work of art in your backyard, you can have it custom made so it’s unique to your style.
2. It’s very low maintenance. You only need to spend a few minutes a week to take care of a water feature constructed with StoneMakers concrete.
3. It’s an attention grabber. A beautiful water feature will turn a lot of heads and make your neighbors and friends admire your home even more.
4. Backyard water features are relaxing. The sound of trickling water combined with the soothing sight of a waterfall can help your daily stress melt away.
5. They don’t take up a lot of space. A pondless waterfall, especially, can be designed and constructed to fit in just about any area of your backyard.
6. If a backyard water feature is built using StoneMakers’ proprietary concrete mix, it will not only be beautiful, it will be durable as well. StoneMakers concrete is much stronger than typical concrete.
7. A water feature using StoneMakers concrete can be quickly constructed, often taking less than 24 hours from start to finish.
We will be more than happy to detail how we can bring a feeling of peace and tranquility to your backyard, and do it in a way that won’t bust your budget or create extended disruption to your home routine. Call (845) 283-8787 to find out more.